All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Each option also includes a skin consultation, as well as a complimentary pre-treatment application of numbing gel to maximize comfort.
- Although laser hair reduction (LHR) treatments can be effective in permanently reducing unwanted fuzz, multiple treatments are typically required for optimal results due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates.
- Voucher holders will also receive 25% off all Obagi, Skinmedica, and Colorescience products.
Good to Know
Please see the following important information:
- 6–10 sessions are recommended to achieve 80%–90% hair reduction
- Whenever an area has two parts, such as underarms, both underarms are considered one area
- Blonde, white, red, or gray hair cannot be treated
- Clients who’ve taken Accutane or had chemo in the last six months cannot be treated
- Clients who’ve had any sun exposure in the last four weeks cannot be treated
- Pregnant clients cannot be treated
- Clients with a history of melanoma cannot be treated
- Facial hair and underarm hair reduction: 1 treatment every 6–8 weeks for 6–10 treatments total
- Legs and back hair reduction: 1 treatment every 10–12 weeks for 6–10 treatments total
- All other body hair reduction: 1 treatment every 8–10 weeks for 6–10 treatments total
- After the above is completed, a yearly maintenance treatment is recommended to maintain results
Before and after the treatment
- Shave the treatment area two days before treatment
- After the treatment, normal activities can be resumed right away, excluding spray-tanning, sauna, hot tub, sun, or sunbed tanning on the area for two weeks
Decisions about health care should not be made in haste. Consultation required as all candidates may not be eligible. Eligibility will be determined on an individual basis applying the accepted and prevailing standards of practice. Non-candidates will be refunded.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for select treatment areas. Laser hair-removal not valid on darker skin tones or blonde, gray, white, or red hair. Must not use tanning or self-tanner for 7 days before treatment. Limit 1 voucher per person. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Juvly Aesthetics
The medical staff at Juvly Aesthetics specializes in cosmetic facial and body treatments including Botox, CoolSculpting, lasers, fillers and skincare. The providers at Juvly Aesthetics are able to achieve natural looking results for their clients with treatments that include lip augmentation, cheek lifting, under-eye correction, and full face rejuvenation using Voluma, Sculptra, Juvederm, Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin fillers and Kybella that can iron out wrinkles and other signs of aging. In addition, The medical staff at Juvly Aesthetics conduct micro needling, laser treatments, facials, stretch mark reduction, lash treatments and advanced chemical peels that exfoliate the outer layer of skin and bring fresh, unblemished cells to the forefront, helping patients look younger and confound carnival age-guessers.