All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 4, 2012
Reviewed October 24, 2012
Reviewed August 22, 2012
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $26.50 for Spectral.DNC-N Hair Stimulating Topical (2 oz) ($48 value)
- $39 for Spectral.DNC-S: Advanced Hair Stimulating Serum (4 oz) ($70 value)
- Available only for in-store pickup at K Chula Salon; click here to view hours.
Spectral.DNC-N Hair Stimulating Topical
- 2 oz.
- For beginning stages of thinning hair
- Contains proprietary Nanoxidil complex
- Lightweight cream
Spectral.DNC-S: Advanced Hair Stimulating Serum
- 4 oz.
- For advanced stages of thinning hair
- Dual-chambered system dispenses a higher concentrations of the formula
- Encourages a healthy scalp for fuller-looking hair
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location during normal business hours to pick up your product.
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product.
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for in-store pickup only. If your voucher is not redeemed 30 days after purchase, the amount paid will be refunded. Only available for in-store pickup and only for the option purchased at the listed location. Returns and exchanges must be initiated in-store and are subject to the merchant's standard return policy. Not Valid with Groupon promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About K Chula Salon
K Chula⎯Spanish for "how cute"⎯revitalizes the nails and hair of men, women, and children in its cozy, yet modern salon. Carrie Valencia oversees a diverse staff as they execute cuts, color, waxes, and skincare treatments. The beauty gurus treat epidermises and tresses with professional products from Pureology, Aveda and Goldwell instead of with fairy glitter and toothpaste.