Experienced Aesthetic Nurse offers an array of exfoliating facial treatments designed to improve skin tone and texture
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
Need To Know
About K Medspa
K Medspa is owned and operated by a medical professional with 13 years of experience under her belt—Kristine Reynolds, RN. Following an extensive career in emergency critical care, Kristine decided to put her quick reflexes and eye for detail to good use in her own aesthetic practice. Kristine takes clients beyond the everyday skin care routine with elevated and high-tech aesthetic procedures. K Medspa's signature treatments includes:
- Hair Restoration with PRP
- Wellness Injections
- Microneedling with PRP