Real men aren’t afraid to cut their hair or tell their kids the truth about pro wrestling. Get a strong new look with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $12 for a men’s shampoo and haircut (a $25 value)
- $16 for shampoo, haircut, and razor lining (a $32 value)
- $125 for a keratin hair-smoothing treatment (a $300 value)
- $35 for a trim, deep-conditioning treatment, and style (a $70 value)
- $99 for a hair-extension application (a $200 value)
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
Inside K~Simone's cozy multicultural salon, the walls are wood-paneled, the floors are checkered, and the vibe is friendly. In this laid-back environment, chats about hair are par for the course while fashionable 'dos come to fruition. To ensure the finest cuts and colors, stylists stay up to date with current trends and products—which is how they earn and keep the title of "expert." That expertise covers all styling methods, ranging from cuts and highlights to weaves and extensions. The salon offers clip-in, latch-hook, and sew-in extensions, transforming tresses in just one visit.