Ka Moana Luau at Sea Life Park showcases Polynesian traditions & includes cultural activities, lei making, hula lessons and a buffet dinner
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Customers may place multiple orders to reach the desired number of admissions. Multiple vouchers may be redeemed at once to ensure your group sits together.
All tickets include admission vouchers to Sea Life Park - Up to a $40 value - (Vouchers to Sea Life Park may redeemed either same day, before the show OR within 7 days after your event and during normal park hours of 9:30AM-4:00PM.)
- $84 for Classic Lu’au Package for 1 Person
- $107 for Hoku Lu’au Package for 1 Person
- $168 for Classic Lu’au Package for 2 People
- $214 for Hoku Lu’au Package for 2 People
- $336 for Classic Lu’au Package for 4 People
- $428 for Hoku Lu’au Package for 4 People
You may redeem multiple vouchers at once to ensure your party is seated together.
View calendar and availability here. Transportation available for additional $18 per person.
Classic Lu’au Package includes:
- Classic shell lei
- 1 drink ticket per person
- Cultural activities
- Moana Classic Seating
- Buffet dinner
- Admission to Sea Life Park (Up to a $40 value)
Hoku Lu’au Package includes:
- Deluxe shell lei - Upgrade
- Moana Splash Seating - Upgrade from Classic seating with better views
- 2 drink tickets per person - Upgrade
- Souvenir photo plus frame (1 per group) - Upgrade
- Cultural activities
- Buffet dinner
- Admission to Sea Life Park (Up to $40 Value)
Check-in: 5:15pm, doors open at 5:30pm
Luau Operates Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
Just minutes from Waikiki, enjoy an oceanfront experience on Oʻahu’s windward coast as you’re taken on a voyage through Polynesia. Located at iconic Sea Life Park Hawaiʻi, the luau features not only an award-winning production and show but the chance to experience first hand some of the most beloved traditions of the islands through interactive cultural activities.
Following dinner, guests enjoy a show of vibrant traditions of Hawaiʻi and Polynesia. You’ll navigate through Polynesia on a wayfinding adventure, which culminates with the Polynesian Sword of Fire dance. All lūʻau tickets include general admission to Sea Life Park Hawaiʻi, may redeem same-day before the luau or within seven days after the event.
Cultural Activities include: Lei making, Tattoos (temporary), Hula lesson, Coconut-headband weaving, Ukulele lesson, and Poi and Lomi Lomi tasting.
Buffet Menu (Subject to change) includes:
- Greens and Salads: Island greens w/ mandarin oranges, radish sprouts crisp rice noodles & Asian dressing, Fruit salad and Lomi lomi salmon
- Sides Dishes: Fresh taro rolls, poi samples, crisp vegetable stir-fry, sweet potatoes or steamed white rice
- Main Dishes: Fresh grilled mahi mahi w/ pineapple mango salsa, Chicken yakitori w/ teriyaki sauce, and Kalua pork
- Dessert: Pineapple cake, Coconut haupia cake, and Guava chantilly cake
- Beverage Options: Coffee, Hot tea and Fruit punch
- Bar Menu: Island Mai Tai’s, Budweiser, Bud Light, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and Salmon Creek Chardonnay, Merlot and White Zinfandel
About Sea Life Park:
Sea Life Park focuses on hands-on connections with marine animals. Get up close and see dolphins, sea lions, sharks, stingrays, penguins and much more in their natural environment with your admission ticket or get wet with our animal interactive program upgrades. Sea Life Park is where the heart meets the sea. Normal park hours are 9:30AM-4:00PM, seven-days a week.
Children 3 and under are free and do not need a ticket.
About Ka Moana Lu'au
At Ka Moana Lu'au, the traditional Hawaiian lu'au is a feast for the eyes, ears, and mouth. Upon arrival, the smells of a Hawaiian buffet fill the air, giving off aromas of kalua pork, mahi mahi, and other traditional foods. After filling up their plates, guests can mosey over to the bar for a mai tai before settling in for the show. A full-scale production of song and dance then commences, complete with hula dancers and ukulele players. Once the festivities end, however, the fun need not end; lu'au-attenders enjoy a voucher for free access to the Sea Life Park redeemable same-day, before the show or 1 year of the event date.