Master Chefs put their dazzling knife skills on full display as prepare delicious food at table-side hibachi grills
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Japanese, steakhouse
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open except federal holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or New Year’s Eve.
- View the menu
Need To Know
About Kabu Steakhouse
The rhythmic clang of knives slicing across the grill, smoke rising from an onion cut into the shape of a volcano, a quick flash of flames as the oil is heated, and before you know it, a full dinner appears before you.
That's a typical night at Kabu Steakhouse, where the skilled chefs perform as much as they cook. With dazzling knife skills and easy humor, they keep guests on the edge of their seats before serving up savory Japanese steakhouse dishes.
- Hibachi grill: dinners start with mushroom soup, salad, rice, and veggies before being finished with rich filet mignon or decadent lobster
- Festive cocktails: the eye-catching scorpion bowl, served for two, is a bright mix of rum, vodka, apricot brandy, and fruit juice that adds a sweet complement to the savory dishes
- Sushi and sashimi: for a fresh alternative to grilled meats, Kabu also offers a full sushi bar, using classical methods to bring out the flavors of cuts like tuna and mackerel