What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $45 for a hibachi dining experience for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to $86.50 value)
- $50 for a hibachi dining experience for two, redeemable any day (up to $86.50 value)
- $89 for a hibachi dining experience for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to $173 value)
- $95 for a hibachi dining experience for four, redeemable any day (up to $173 value)
- $189 for a hibachi dining experience for eight, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to $346 value)
- $209 for a hibachi dining experience for eight, redeemable any day (up to $346 value)<p>
The dining experience includes the following, per pair of diners:
- Choice of appetizer
- Two hibachi entrees or combinations
- Ice cream dessert - flavor of your choice
- Click here to view the menu.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per family. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Dine-in only. Dinner only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid on major holidays. Not valid for happy hour specials. Additional fee applies for Combination Platter, Lobster Tails Entrees, Kabuki Special, and Kabuki Deluxe. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kabuki Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi
The dishes served at Kabuki Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi are almost too beautiful to eat—although their fresh ingredients will likely persuade diners to dig in anyway. Colorful maki, for instance, arrive filled with seafood such as soft shell crab, scallops, and spicy salmon and sided with swirls of sauce, while slices of sushi and sashimi are arranged to resemble artful, edible gardens. And hibachi entrees of both surf and turf varieties are even cooked with dramatic flair, sizzled on a fire-spitting tabletop grill by a skilled, heat-resistant chef.
If patrons turn their attention away from the fire and flavors emanating off of simmering hibachis, they'll notice a full service bar complete with an extensive Sake menu. Imported Sake, Saketini, and Sake cocktail are served along with Japanese, Imported and Domestic beer. A large flat-screen TV accompanies the bartender who creates daily drink specials from a wide variety of quality beverages. Kabuki Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi rounds out the dining experience in with an outdoor patio in warmer months for an added element of peace and comfort.