- $493 for a three-day Survival and Navigation Educational Backpacking Course ($823.20 value)
- Two-night, three-day trip in North Cascades National Park, held Friday–Sunday
- Pre-course classroom training and packing session held Thursday evening, 6–9 p.m.
- Cover an average of three to four miles and 2000 feet of elevation gain per day
- Learn skills such as navigation, shelter-building, cooking, water purification, and identifying plants and animals
- Meals and group camping gear included
Together, the Kaf Adventures guides are dedicated to helping others experience the thrills of climbing, mountaineering, ice climbing, and other outdoor escapades. Whether they're teaching beginners to rock climb during group lessons, imparting lifelong skills as private mountaineering guides, or leading international climbing trips, the guides help their students learn new skills and appreciate their surrounding environment. Yoga and backpacking hikes introduce hikers to wilderness vistas as they learn to channel their own breathing, and backcountry skiing and boarding guidance readies students to hit the slopes or speed through snowy department-store displays.