A winter storm has many upsides: snow days, skiing, and the chance to follow deer back to the tree where they roost. Experience some winter magic with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $90 for a one-day winter navigation and snowshoeing course ($185.22 value)
- $99 for an Intro to Backcountry Skiing course ($205.80 value)
- $99 for a full-day Intro to Avalanches course ($205.80 value)
- $630 for a three-day Intro to Splitboarding course ($1,080.45 value)
- $300 for a multi-day ski touring excursion ($617.40 value)
$305 for a three-day snow camping excursion ($617.40 value)
Together, the Kaf Adventures guides are dedicated to helping others experience the thrills of climbing, mountaineering, ice climbing, and other outdoor escapades. Whether they're teaching beginners to rock climb during group lessons, imparting lifelong skills as private mountaineering guides, or leading international climbing trips, the guides help their students learn new skills and appreciate their surrounding environment. Yoga and backpacking hikes introduce hikers to wilderness vistas as they learn to channel their own breathing, and backcountry skiing and boarding guidance readies students to hit the slopes or speed through snowy department-store displays.