What You'll Get
For $3, today's side deal gets you $6 worth of food and drinks at Kafé Kerouac.
- Baristas serve locally-roasted, fair-trade coffee
- Writer-themed specialty drink menu ($2.75–$3.75)
- Food items include vegan cookies ($2.25), biscotti ($1.25), fruit pops ($1.50), and bagels ($1.25)
- Rotating selection of both imported and local brews
- Wines by the glass ($4) and bottle ($10)
- Thousands of books available for purchase
- Weekly game and poetry nights
- Recycles every bottle and can
Associated Content featured Kafé Kerouac in its "Top 3 Independent Coffee Shops in Columbus, Ohio" article and The Other Paper named it Best Place to Hear Poetry in 2008. Yelpers give it a four-star average.
- Kafé Kerouac gives you that "Come, sit a while!" vibe. It is the ultimate chill spot for coffee while you are surfing the net, enjoying a poetry performance, socializing or studying with friends. The diversity of people to be found there is refreshing. – Michelle M. Hicks, Associated Content
- Everything has literary references and I love that. It's so witty and is clever. – Maria H., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 11, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. No cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.