For $3, today's side deal gets you $6 worth of food and drinks at Kafé Kerouac.
- Baristas serve locally-roasted, fair-trade coffee
- Writer-themed specialty drink menu ($2.75–$3.75)
- Food items include vegan cookies ($2.25), biscotti ($1.25), fruit pops ($1.50), and bagels ($1.25)
- Rotating selection of both imported and local brews
- Wines by the glass ($4) and bottle ($10)
- Thousands of books available for purchase
- Weekly game and poetry nights
- Recycles every bottle and can
Associated Content featured Kafé Kerouac in its "Top 3 Independent Coffee Shops in Columbus, Ohio" article and The Other Paper named it Best Place to Hear Poetry in 2008. Yelpers give it a four-star average.
- Kafé Kerouac gives you that "Come, sit a while!" vibe. It is the ultimate chill spot for coffee while you are surfing the net, enjoying a poetry performance, socializing or studying with friends. The diversity of people to be found there is refreshing. – Michelle M. Hicks, Associated Content
- Everything has literary references and I love that. It's so witty and is clever. – Maria H., Yelp