Choose from Three Options
- $33 for a sushi-making class for one (a $99 value)
- $58 for a sushi-making class for two (a $198 value)
- $108 for a sushi-making class for four (a $396 value)
Each 90-minute class and dinner includes:
- Green tea and edamame appetizer
- Japanese ice cream for dessert
- Sushi-making kit to take home
- Brief educational overview of sake and wine pairings
Each person has a chance to make and eat a Kai Basic Roll, which wraps sushi rice with fish stick, cucumber, and avocado topping with sushi sauce and spicy mayo sauce, as well as a Kai Special Roll, which is made up of crunchy shrimp tempura, cream cheese, and avocado inside crab salad and tops it with spicy mayo and eel sauce. Rolls may change due to availability. Classes begin at 3:30 p.m. every Sunday.
Kai Japanese and Asian Cuisine
The menu includes 58 specialty sushi rolls that feature thin-sliced fish along with a slew of premium fillings such as roasted jalapeños, red-chili sauce, and scraps of Julia Childs’s first shopping list. The rest of the pages highlight a pan-Asian selection that ranges from teriyaki entrees to yakisoba noodles and sweet and sour chicken.
91% of 1,401 customers recommend
“It took a while to get started but once we started making the roles it was a lot of fun”
“Amazing time! Will go back again. Offered tips and recipes for home and phone support for when we get in a jam and forgot the lesson. A+”