- $10 for $20 worth of organic products from Kaia House either online or at its new East Village store
- Avoids using harmful ingredients and opts for more natural, pure ingredients
- Products are environmentally-friendly and not tested on animals
- Natural skin products designed to keep acne at bay, cleanse, purify, and moisturize ($6–$38)
- Organic soaps, body scrubs, and moisturizers ($6.50–$26)
- Baby ($6.50–$12), men's products ($6–$16), natural fragrances, natural-pet ($12), and all-vegan products also available
- We’re giving Kaia House Organics Bio-Polish and Soy Remover a Green Thumbs Up. With Bio Chic hair care, Bio Bebe for the wee ones, and many more organic brands, you may want to bookmark this site and check them out. – Maureen, Alternative Consumer
- I LOVE the Shea Head to Toe! Love it! Love it! Love it! I use it all the time. A little goes a long way too so just one jar should last you for long time. – Kimberly, She Scribes
Founded on the idea that there's no such thing as too much chocolate or booze, Hell's Candy takes its name both from the indulgent nature of its candies and from the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood where it formed. Treats such as a 7 Deadly Sins chocolate-bar set, which includes the Caramel Gluttony bar—a sweet-and-salty bite with milk chocolate, toffee bits, and fleur de sel—offset some of the outside-the-box chocolates, such as vegan varieties and those infused with alcohol. The site also plans to offer premium silver rum, which is made in the United States and, like Shirley Temple, is slightly sweet yet has a hidden dark side. Hell's Candy also currently offers edgy gift ideas and clothing, ranging from a skull-and-lollipops highball glass to a "NYC > LA" T-shirt.
Lower East Side
9 Clinton St.
New York, New York 10002Get Directions