Experienced professionals provide the non-invasive treatment which aims at reducing the fat deposits and cellulite
What You'll Get
- Valid treatment areas: legs, arms, abdomen, and buttocks
- Suggested number of treatments: the basic treatment with the non-invasive lipo-laser is composed of a frequency of use for 2 to 3 times per week for a minimum of 3 weeks
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo? THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
About Kaixo Spa
What makes Kaixo Spa stand out is their commitment to their customers. There, the team of experienced estheticians performs a variety of beautifying treatments, each one customized to the client's unique needs and expectations. Whether it's microneedling, laser lipo, or specialty facials, beauty buffs can relax knowing they're in good hands.