The indoor water park features numerous slides, while the adventure park has a ropes course, climbing wall, a zip line, laser tag, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?
- Indoor waterpark: Sunday–Thursday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tom Foolerys Adventure Park: Daily from 10 a.m. to Midnight
- Not valid on July 4 and July 5.
- Some holidays, peak periods and weekends may feature amended hours of operation.
- Voucher is good for same day admission into the Kalahari Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells and Tom Foolerys Adventure Park.
- Valid for outdoor waterpark when weather permitting.
- Children under 48” are required to wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved life vest while in the waterpark; complimentary life vests available on a first come, first served basis.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- Amenities: men’s and women’s showers and changing facilities, family changing facilities, towels.
- Prohibited items: outside food, beverage, or coolers
- Parking information: free parking available
- Lockers available? Yes. Small, medium, and large lockers available; pricing varies from $10–25 depending on size.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on July 4 and July 5. Each voucher is valid for one person. Voucher is good for same day admission into the Kalahari Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells and Tom Foolerys Adventure Park. Valid for outdoor waterpark when weather permitting. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Kalahari Indoor Waterpark and Tom Foolerys Adventure Park
Guests of Kalahari Indoor Waterpark can experience a wide range of activities in their 125,000-square-foot water park. Visitors test their balance or play a game of water basketball at the Crocodile Cove obstacle course. Then, they head to the Elephant's Trunk, a tangle of twisting 270-foot tandem tube water slides that end in a splashdown pool. Those seeking a lazier afternoon relax at the indoor/outdoor spa under the sun or inside while keeping warm in the water.
Over at Tom Foolerys Adventure Park, an indoor theme park spanning 100,000 square feet, guests explore an interactive world of adventure—games, thrill rides, and obstacle courses galore. Take the climbing-wall or rope-course challenge, then soar through the air on an indoor zipline before playing a friendly game of laser tag. Slow things down in the evening with a game of bowling or mini golf, or head to the arcade to play some of the 250 games available.