The indoor water park features numerous slides, while the adventure park has a ropes course, climbing wall, a zip line, laser tag, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit? Sunday–Friday (option 1) or any operating day (option 2); not valid November 29–30 and December 21 –31
- Voucher is good for same-day admission into the Kalahari Waterpark (Wisconsin Dells) and Tom Foolerys Adventure Park
- Children under 48” are required to wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved life vest while in the waterpark; complimentary life vests available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- Amenities: men’s and women’s showers and changing facilities, family changing facilities, towels
- Prohibited items: outside food, beverage, or coolers
- Parking information: free parking available
- Lockers available? Yes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on November 29-30 and December 21-31. Voucher is good for same-day admission into the Kalahari Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells and Tom Foolerys Adventure Park. Limit 10 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kalahari Indoor Waterpark and Tom Foolerys Adventure Park
Guests of Kalahari Indoor Waterpark can experience a wide range of activities in their 125,000-square-foot water park. Visitors test their balance or play a game of water basketball at the Crocodile Cove obstacle course. Then, they head to the Elephant's Trunk, a tangle of twisting 270-foot tandem tube water slides that end in a splashdown pool. Those seeking a lazier afternoon relax at the indoor/outdoor spa under the sun or inside while keeping warm in the water.
Over at Tom Foolerys Adventure Park, an indoor theme park spanning 100,000 square feet, guests explore an interactive world of adventure—games, thrill rides, and obstacle courses galore. Take the climbing-wall or rope-course challenge, then soar through the air on an indoor zipline before playing a friendly game of laser tag. Slow things down in the evening with a game of bowling or mini golf, or head to the arcade to play some of the 250 games available.