Skaters glide during open sessions in the same building that hosts Kalamazoo Wings ECHL hockey games
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
In ice skating, as in dangling from the edge of a cliff, sometimes allowing yourself to start falling is a great excuse to hold someone’s hand. Take the plunge with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $8 for ice skating for two with skate rentals (a $16 value)
- $16 for ice skating for four with skate rentals (a $32 value)<p>
Children aged 4 or younger skate for free. This Groupon is valid for open-skating sessions at Wings Stadium:
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- 7:30-9:30p.m. on Fridays (please check schedule first as this is based on availability)
- 2:00-3:45 p.m. on Sundays<p>
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- 6:00-8:00p.m. on Saturdays
- 3:00-4:45 p.m. on Sundays<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wings Stadium
Wings Stadium plays host to more than just board-slamming checks during the Kalamazoo Wings' home hockey games. On select days, the 8,023-seat venue opens its frozen confines to amateurs interested in all sorts of winter sports. Skaters of all ages can glide across the smooth ice during open-skating sessions, and members of the Kalamazoo Curling Club practice and face off throughout the fall and winter. On weekend nights, hockey fans can bring their own skates to a K-Wings home game and finish their night skating and checking the ice for lost incisors.