Besides its tandoori specialties, Kamal Palace serves curries, biryanis, and imported Indian beers both indoors and on a patio by the water
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Kamal Palace
The air outside Kamal Palace—nestled beside Long Beach Marina for more than three decades—stays cools and breezy. But indoors, in the belly of the kitchen, a fiery clay oven quietly roars.
Responsible for roasting the restaurant's specialties, the tandoor cooks meats including jumbo shrimp and chicken after they've marinated in aromatics and spices, sealing in their moisture and flavor, as well as the signature bright colors of tandoori food.
Beyond these offerings are fresh coconut and tomato curries studded with tender morsels of seafood, lamb, or veggies, as well as fluffy naan and other flatbreads to soak up sauces. Wines and imported beers, including Taj Mahal and Flying Horse, round out the menu, delicately counterbalancing the well-spiced cuisine.