Choose from Four Options
- $22 for $40 worth of hibachi-style steak and seafood for two or more any day of the week
- $42 for $80 worth of hibachi-style steak and seafood for four or more any day of the week
- $20 for $40 worth of hibachi-style steak and seafood for two or more on Sunday–Thursday
- $40 for $80 worth of hibachi-style steak and seafood for four or more on Sunday–Thursday
- Click to view the steakhouse and sushi bar menus.
Kampai Japanese Steak House
Chefs at Kampai Japanese Steak House man their hibachis with skill, flipping and twirling their gleaming utensils as they carefully cook meats such as filet mignon, lobster tail, and shrimp. As customers' meals sizzle before their eyes, chefs keep them entertained by telling jokes and anecdotes about their first job as a baton twirler. The floating sushi bar is no less inventive. Wooden boats stocked with fresh pieces of sushi and tiny shuffleboard teams float in an open tank from which diners can pluck their choice of morsels (the sushi menu also offers made-to-order options). Although the food preparation is entertaining, it does not upstage the taste. Kampai's head chef, Suki, has traveled extensively to search out quality ingredients for his sauces, in which he strives to blend Eastern cuisine with worldwide flavors.