Choose from Five Options
- $17 for $30 worth of dine-in sushi and drinks, redeemable Monday-Thursday
- $34 for two Groupons, each good for $30 worth of sushi and drinks for dine-in service on Monday-Thursday ($60 total value)
- $20 for $30 worth of sushi and drinks, redeemable Monday-Saturday
- $40 for two Groupons, each good for $30 worth of sushi and drinks for dine-in service on Monday-Saturday ($60 total value)
- $20 for $30 worth of carryout, redeemable Monday-Thursday
- See the menu.
Kampai Sushi Bar
Kampai translates as the Japanese equivalent of cheers, more or less. Literally, it means "dry cup," and was traditionally used to encourage drinkers to polish off their beverages. It's the motto at Kampai Sushi Bar, where guests toast pints over meals of fresh sushi rolls. Kampai's chefs craft more than 40 different sushi rolls, from familiar creations such as the California and tempura rolls to more exotic assemblies, such as the Love roll. The roll is sweet, like love itself, combining smoked salmon with mango under a wrapping of soy paper, like love itself, and topping the whole thing off with honey wasabi soy sauce—just like true love. The menu also includes a selection of beer and wine to fuel those toasts as well as hot Japanese entrées and Korean specialties, such as bulgogi.