Without a healthy outlet such as bounce houses, children’s imaginations can wither, leaving them prematurely adult. Prevent the early onset of old age with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for 10 open-jump sessions for children younger than age 2 (a $45 value)
$25 for 10 open-jump sessions for children aged 2 and older (a $65 value)
$99 for a nonexclusive party package for up to 15 kids (a $200 value)
- 60 minutes of nonexclusive open play
- 30 minutes of private celebration in a party room with a dedicated party host
- Includes admission, invitations, juice boxes, and paper place settings for all attending children
- Festive birthday parade led by birthday girl or boy
- Two single-day jump passes for the birthday girl or boy
- Valid any day of the week, based on availability<p>
Throughout KangaZoom's 12,000-square-foot facility, youngsters aged 2–12 and their parents whoosh down giant slides, carom about jump castles, and dart through obstacle courses during daily open play sessions. The inflatable basketball court's added bounciness makes it easier for kids to dribble the ball or each other, and a separate area for toddlers allows them to safely interact away from older children’s high-octane play. Though adults can join their children as long as they're wearing socks, they can also kick back in the lounge café and snack on concessions and drinks. Three private rooms host birthday parties for groups of up to 20 revelers, and KangaZoom's staff run regular dance and fitness classes for kids to learn impressive moves before the kindergarten prom.
89% of 182 customers recommend
“Great place to let the kids run around and have fun. Appropriate for ages as little as 9 months up to 10.”
“The kids love Kangazoom for a variety of reasons!”
“Great place to take kids for birthdays or just to have fun. I hope there will be another Groupon soon.”