What You'll Get
Baseball enthusiasts can’t properly behold the glorious seventh-inning stretch in a crowded living room, because there’s always someone standing on the coffee table getting his forehead rhythmically slammed by the ceiling fan. Catch the game in comfort with today's Groupon to a Kansas City Royals game.
After clicking "Buy," customers will be redirected to en external URL to complete their transactions. See below for more info on additional ticketing fees. Customers can choose between an $8 Hy-Vee infield seat (a $17 value) or a $13 field plaza seat (a $27 value) for each of the following games:
• Against the Detroit Tigers on Thursday, July 7, at 7:10 p.m.
• Against the Detroit Tigers on Friday, July 8, at 7:10 p.m.
• Against the Detroit Tigers on Saturday, July 9, at 6:10 p.m.
• Against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday, July 10, at 1:10 p.m.
• Against the Chicago White Sox on Monday, July 18, at 7:10 p.m.
• Against the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday, July 19, at 7:10 p.m.
• Against the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday, July 20, at 7:10 p.m.
• Against the Tampa Bay Rays on Friday, July 22, at 7:10 p.m.
• Against the Tampa Bay Rays on Saturday, July 23, at 6:10 p.m.
• Against the Tampa Bay Rays on Sunday, July 24, at 1:10 p.m.
Home to a World Series crown and dozens of legendary players, the Kansas City Royals have flexed their stick-swinging, curve-ball-hurling muscles for 42 years. This season, the Royals are led by right-handed closer Joakim Soria, who has struck out 31 batters over 34 innings while posting 13 saves, and right fielder Alex Gordon, who has logged 44 RBIs over 78 games while maintaining a .293 batting average.
Celebrating their 39th season at Kauffman Stadium, the Royals provide fans with a memorable baseball experience at their fresh, renovated fastball farm and dinger nursery. Boasting the largest high-definition video board in all of Major League Baseball, the 37,903-person-capacity venue also entertains fans with an interactive kids area, the new Rivals Sports Bar, an expanded outfield plaza, and an outfield made of bubble wrap. Fans can soak in an exciting atmosphere and scenic confines while munching on tasty ballpark grub, just like the founding fathers did when they drafted the seldom-remembered American Funstitution.
Note on ticketing fees: You'll be receiving a discount on the standard per-ticket fees, but you'll still need to pay the applicable convenience fee, the optional printing-at-home fee, and tax.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Customers buy through Royals.com, see additional conditions that apply. Valid only for date purchased. Non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.