All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
There’s something so relaxing about waking up on a Sunday morning, unfolding the newspaper, and rolling around on the fresh, crisp pages. Ease into the day with this Groupon.
- $19 for a 26-week Wednesday and Sunday newspaper subscription (a $78 value)
It will take seven days to activate the subscription after the Groupon is redeemed online. See the list of valid delivery zip codes and the Kansas City Star disclaimer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 11, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per household, may buy multiple as gifts. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon. Valid only for listed zip codes. Read important Kansas City Star disclaimer that applies to this deal. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About "Kansas City Star"
The Kansas City Star's hard-hitting journalism has netted eight Pulitzer Prizes over its distinguished 130-year history and expanded into cyberspace through its website, KansasCity.com. Fat Sunday editions, meanwhile, are glutted with rich content, including C.W. Gusewelle’s news column, a spread of color comics, and the ever-popular coupons and sales ads.
- 1931 Pulitzer Prize – A.B. MacDonald for articles about a murder in Amarillo, Texas
- 1933 Pulitzer Prize – Editorial Writing
- 1944 Pulitzer Prize – Henry Haskell for Editorial Writing
- 1952 Pulitzer Prize – Coverage of the Great Flood of 1951
- 1954 Pulitzer Prize – Alvin Scott McCoy's local reporting coverage that led to the resignation of C. Wesley Roberts as Republican National Chairman
- 1982 Pulitzer Prize – Local news reporting of the Hyatt Regency walkway collapse (along with the Kansas City Times)
- 1982 – Rick Atkinson (of the Kansas City Times) for national reporting for a series on the West Point Class of 1968
- 1992 Pulitzer Prize – National reporting by Jeff Taylor and Mike McGraw's critical examination of the U.S. Department of Agriculture