All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· April 29, 2017
· April 19, 2017
· April 14, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- C$18 for food and drink for two or more (Valid Tuesday - Thursday) (C$30 value)
- C$33 for food and drink for four or more (Valid Tuesday - Thursday) (C$60 value)
- C$18 for food and drink for two or more (C$30 value)
- C$33 for food and drink for four or more (C$60 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kara Mia Markham
Abderrahman Khallouk's culinary career has taken him around the world, making stops in Morocco, France, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, and England before moving to Canada. After stints at Via Allegro Ristorante and other Italian restaurants, Abdul and Nadeem Salman Shaikh cofounded Kara Mia Markham in 2006. The executive chef's global experience shines across the menu of contemporary halal cuisine. Read on to learn more about a few of the best internationally influenced dishes.
- Appetizer: crispy fries are smothered in a colorful saffron sauce and baked with mozzarella
- Pasta: diced chicken breast with onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, and Cajun spices with a spicy rosé sauce sits atop a bed of fettuccine
- Steak: a hearty meal of bisteca fungui, an 11-ounce grilled strip steak in saffron sauce with grilled chicken breast or breaded shrimp