All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 26, 2015
Reviewed April 11, 2015
Reviewed March 1, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- C$18 for a dine-in Indian buffet for two, redeemable Monday–Thursday (C$29.98 value)
- C$35 for a dine-in Indian buffet for four, redeemable Monday–Thursday (C$59.96 value)
- C$19 for a dine-in Indian buffet for two, redeemable Friday–Saturday (C$29.98 value)
- C$38 for a dine-in Indian buffet for four, redeemable Friday–Saturday (C$59.96 value)
- C$20 for C$30 worth of Indian food, redeemable for carryout
- Click here to view the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Taxes and gratuity not included. Drinks not included. For take out order call in advance. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Karahi of India
The chefs at Karahi of India specialize in the cuisine of its namesake country's Eastern region, but their dishes appeal to diners with a broad range of dietary preferences. In addition to nearly 20 vegetarian entrées—ranging from the spinach-and-cheese palak paneer to the aloo gobi's spiced mix of potato, cauliflower, onions, and tomatoes—the menu features ample vegan and gluten-free options. Meaty selections, meanwhile, include expertly seasoned and sauced slices of chicken, goat, fish, and prawns, perfect for filling your stomach or dipping your hand in to keep warm.