- $4 for a threading session for the eyebrows and upper lip in Lilburn ($10 value)
About Threading: During this centuries-old procedure, long practiced in Asia and the Middle East, a practitioner uses a loop of fine cotton thread to lasso the base of individual hairs, pulling them from their roots with a quick tug of the hands. Since the method allows for greater precision than other hair-removal approaches, it is favored for shaping eyebrows and muttonchops and for removing unwanted facial hair. The thread barely touches the skin, making it a gentle alternative to waxing for those with sensitive skin or rosacea.
A Chat with Karisma Hair Salon II
Fast Facts About Karisma Hair Salon
- The salon is open every day of the week
- It’s been in business since 2003
- The stylists have years of experience and receive ongoing training
- The stylists specialize in ethnic hair, but they are skilled in working with all types
A Chat with Karisma Hair Salon
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? We are a full-service salon offering all the traditional services, with the exception of nails. We offer washes and sets, blowouts, colors, highlights, trims, extensions, and more.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? The American dream.
What do you love most about your job? Interacting with people from different walks of life and helping them look beautiful.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? ”Whoa! You’re awesome. Thanks!”