Choose from Six Options
- $99 for six laser-hair-removal sessions for a small facial area ($240 value)
- $99 for six laser-hair-removal sessions for the underarms ($360 value)
- $109 for six laser-hair-removal sessions for the bikini line ($600 value)
- $119 for six laser-hair-removal sessions for a Brazilian ($900 value)
- $199 for six laser-hair-removal sessions for the back, chest, or half of the legs ($1,200 value)
- $49 for one 60-minute facial with microdermabrasion or a chemical peel ($120 value)
Licensed professionals use a laser to target follicles, thereby reducing the growth of hair. Although laser-hair-reduction (LHR) treatments can be effective in permanently reducing unwanted fuzz, multiple treatments are typically required for optimal results due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates.
During the microdermabrasion treatment, the licensed professional deeply exfoliates the skin and improves its tone, texture, and clarity. A vacuum draws away the exfoliated cells, giving the complexion a fresher appearance and diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
The chemical peel can improve the appearance and texture of the complexion by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne. Clients may experience peeling or redness after the treatment.