All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
What You Get
$60 for a three-course bistro dinner for two (up to $110 total value)
- Two salads (up to $14 value each)
- Two entrees (up to $19 value each)
- Choice of side with each entree (up to $7 value each)
- Two desserts (up to $7 value each)
- Two beers or glasses of house wine ($8 value each)
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must schedule reservation on http://www.groupon.com. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Cancellations permitted up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Karma Bistro
A ruby glow is cast over Karma Bistro's stylish second-floor space. Dotted with contemporary artwork, the eggshell-colored walls provide a sharp contrast to the onyx bar, setting the stage for a menu of modern fare.
Contemporary Bistro Cuisine
The bistro chefs' contemporary cooking is sprinkled with Asian and European influences, ranging from yellow curry and wasabi-spiced cream to italian prosciutto and aged balsamic vinegar. Karma's global influences also lead to other savory dishes, such as wild-mushroom risotto with parmesan and truffle oil and roasted Atlantic salmon glazed with pesto.
Stay for the Shows
Although the bistro's sleek piano is tucked into a corner of the dining room, the ivories take center stage for live performances. The instrument accompanies musicians as they strum guitars or wail on saxophones and complements sonorous crooners while they serenade guests.