In India, it’s considered polite to eat only with the right hand, which leaves the left hand free to tousle the hair of the restaurant’s designated scamp. Mind your manners with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$29 for dinner for two (up to a $60.75 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $10.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $18.95 value each)
- One rice dish (up to a $7.95 value)
- One order of bread (up to a $3.95 value)<p>
$59 for dinner for four (up to a $121.50 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $18.95 value each)
- Two rice dishes (up to a $7.95 value each)
- Two orders of bread (up to a $3.95 value each)<p>
$10 for weekday lunch buffet for two ($19.90 value)
$13 for weekend champagne lunch buffet for two ($25.90 value)<p>
Karma Restaurant Bar & Lounge
In simplified fashion, karma is illustrated in the dining room of Karma Restaurant Bar & Lounge each day. Polite waiters are rewarded for their work with tips, and diners reap the benefits of their past acts of kindness while enjoying meals with good friends. The menu offers a full spectrum of traditional Indian dishes, from rich lamb-coconut curry to vegan-friendly plates of yellow daal, all perfectly scooped up with soft pieces of plain, garlic, or olive naan. To bolster the dining experience, the staff surrounds guests with Indian artwork and pairs dishes with classic beverages such as masala-infused chai tea or mango lassi.