What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for $100 worth of Asian fusion cuisine for two or more
- $115 for $200 worth of Asian fusion cuisine for four or more
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Karuma Asian Supper Club
Karuma Asian Supper Club is hard to define. The trendy Midtown spot combines rustic decor with Asian street art, and its menu fuses Asian fare with global influences, French culinary methods, and American touches. Read on to learn about a few of their most creative dishes:
- Small Plate: The foie gras torchon, a French classic, gets a modern Asian makeover with a Szechuan-style cashew crust, five-spice apple purée, and bourbon-maple-soy glaze.
- Sushi: Fast food goes upscale with the Royale with Cheese roll, which is composed of seared Wagyu beef, manchego cheese, cucumber tsukemono, crispy onions, and a special sauce.
- Large Plate: Italian and Korean influences merge in the K-Town pork loin featuring kimchi gnocchi, prosciutto, and brandy-pear purée.
- Dessert: Finish meals on a sweet note with Karuma's take on the Twinkie: green-tea sponge cake with pistachio buttercream and blueberry sauce.