Technician uses a laser to target stubborn fat cells, aiming to reduce fat deposits; facials will cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize the skin
What You'll Get
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a professional technician targets stubborn fat cells to reduce fat deposits; Facials will cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize the skin.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- See valid treatment areas.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Products used: non-comedogenic, not tested on animals, contain no mineral oils, lanolin, artificial fragrances, artificial colours, or alcohol
View Karyn’s Inner Beauty’s other offers:
The Fine Print
About Karyn’s Inner Beauty
As the owner of three vegan restaurants as well as the day spa Karyn’s Inner Beauty, Karyn Calabrese advocates for natural, holistic health. She emphasizes this fact through her organically healthy and youthful appearance despite being a 71-year-old grandmother. At her day spa, she strives to help clients achieve the same results that she has. With this tactic in mind, she performs a range of services that help cleanse, nourish, and heal the body from the inside out.
Colon hydrotherapy: a trained colon therapist flushes water in and out of the body, eliminating toxins that negatively impact health levels
Fountain of youth: used by Karyn herself, this anti-aging facial combines the noninvasive HydraFacial resurfacing procedure with advanced Myopulse technology to restore collagen, smooth wrinkles, and create a clear, radiant glow
Hyperbaric oxygen chamber: also used by Karyn, this chamber infuses the body with 100-percent oxygen, which helps reduce aches and pain and speed up the healing process