Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for $40 worth of frozen fish
- $41 for a fresh fish package (up to $58.49 total value)
The fresh fish package includes:
- Two crab cakes ($16.98 value)
- Two portions of salmon ($14.99 value)
- Two portions of your choice of market fish (up to $26.52 value)
Atlanta may be landlocked, but that doesn't mean fresh fish aren't in the day's catch. After all, the city is home to the busiest airport in the U.S., not to mention extensive rail and road services—all of which play a key role in the business model of Kathleen's Catch. Located in John's Creek, the family-owned company relies on Atlanta's famed transportation capabilities to deliver seafood fresh from the ocean to the dinner table. From shellfish and whole fish to fillets of salmon, mahi, and rainbow trout, Kathleen's Catch treats customers to aquatic delicacies that might otherwise be impossible to find at the local store or inside a pelican's bill. An added bonus: Kathleen's Catch sources all of its items from strictly-controlled fisheries and environmentally sustainable resources, reaffirming its devotion to freshness.