Lunch buffet with tandoori chicken and vegetable curry, or dinner with dishes such as chicken momos, lamb vindaloo, and daal
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- C$20 for a Nepalese lunch buffet for two with two drinks (up to C$33.96 total value)
- C$47 for a three-course Nepalese dinner for two (up to C$79.92 total value)
- C$92 for a three-course Nepalese dinner for four (up to C$159.84 total value)
The three-course dinner includes the following, per diner:
- Appetizer (up to $12.99 value)
- Entree (up to $18.99 value)
- Plain naan or plain rice (up to $2.99 value)
- Dessert (up to $4.99 value)
- View the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 3-course option not valid toward drinks. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kathmandu Restaurant
Nepal sits nestled in the heart of Asia, right between China and India. This unique location is reflected in the country's distinctive cuisine, marked by flavors from across the continent. Stateside, that tradition continues at Kathmandu Restaurant, named for Nepal's capital city.
Midday guests are greeted by an expansive array of dishes at the lunch buffet, such as tandoori chicken, vegetable curry, and sweet rice pudding. In the evening, diners can browse a menu of savory plates. Some offerings nod to India—including paneer tikka and lamb vindaloo—but many are purely Nepalese creations. Take, for example, the chicken momos: chicken dumplings, steamed and served with coriander and other spices.