With your kitchen's pots and pans inhabited by the evil spirits of dead pots and pans, cooking at home has become both time-consuming and spooky. Get quality cuisine without interference from crazed kitchenware with today's Groupon to Kati Allo in Flushing. Choose between the following options:
- For $22, you get a Greek dinner for two (up to a $63.80 value). The meal includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $12.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $43.90 value)
- One dessert (up to a $6.95 value)
- For $39, you get a Greek dinner for four (up to a $127.60 value). The meal includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $25.90 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $87.80 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $13.90 value)
Kati Allo does not accept Discover or American Express cards.
Kati Alto's executive chef and co-owner Christine Zavalos concocts contemporary interpretations of traditional Greek cuisine. Grab a friend or trio of lifelike mannequins for an evening of palate pampering starting with appetizers such as fried calamari or a bowl of creamy, dippable hummus. For the main course, eaters can share entrees such as moussaka, an eggplant-supported tower bolstered by potatoes, zucchini, ground beef, and creamy béchamel sauce, or dive into traditional fare such as a lamb-laden shish kebab. Crisp sheets of phyllo dough enlist honey's sweet adhesive powers to fasten almonds, walnuts, and a sprinkling of cinnamon into an intricate dessert temple.
Duos or quartets can share spoonfuls of the masterfully prepared cuisine beneath the sky on the eatery's elegant patio. Inside, delicately painted walls recall the ancient Greek frescoes that detail rousing games of Candy Land among the gods.
2906 172nd St.
Flushing, New York 11358Get Directions