Choose From Three Options
- $35 for 60-Minute Deep-Tissue Massage
- $49 for 90-Minute Deep-Tissue Massage
- $105 for Three 60-Minute Deep-Tissue Massages
Katy Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
Helmed by licensed massage therapist Stacie Phillips, Katy Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork aims to alleviate pain through massage. Clients can host relaxing parties in their homes or stop by the Katy studio for a custom bodywork session that draws on numerous methods. Read on to learn about a few:
- Swedish massage: Perhaps the most well known of all modalities, this massage involves five basic strokes that work to reduce scar tissue and promote relaxation.
- Trigger-point therapy: Stacie focuses on specific pressure points. Although it can be intense, the technique helps relieve pain and increase mobility.
- Geriatric massage: Using gentle massage strokes, Stacie works to improve blood circulation, balance, and flexibility as well as promote well-being for elderly clients.