Technicians use advanced technology to target fat cells, increase circulation, and tighten the skin
About This Deal
- The Cryo T-Shock Treatment is a non-invasive procedure that uses whole body cryotherapy to destroy fat cells naturally, and then uses thermal shock to tighten the skin, without any damage to the skin.
- Valid treatment areas: stomach, love handles, underarms, bra-line, glutes, double chin, inner or outer thighs, face, arms, legs
- NormaTec sessions use pressure, pulsing compression, and distal release to relieve muscle aches and increase circulation.
- Celluma therapy includes the use of infrared light to promote healing.
- Average length of whole body cryotherapy session: 2–3 minutes
- Inside a whole body cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
Need To Know
About Katy Trail Cryo
Katy Trail Cryo is Dallas’s premier luxury whole body cryotherapy spa that draws on a holistic yet modern approach to health and wellness. Their goal is to promote overall well-being, to reduce pain and inflammation and to enhance athletic performance and recovery.