Choose from Six Options
- $17 for a half-day kayak, fishing kayak, or standup-paddleboard rental for one ($40 value)
- $34 for a half-day kayak, fishing kayak, or standup-paddleboard rental for two ($80 value)
- $27 for a full-day kayak, fishing kayak, or standup-paddleboard rental for one ($60 value)
- $54 for a full-day kayak, fishing kayak, or standup-paddleboard rental for two ($120 value)
- $29 for a one-month individual membership with unlimited standup-paddleboard rentals for one ($70 value)
- $39 for a one-month family membership with unlimited standup-paddleboard rentals ($90 value)
Olympic Outdoor Center
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 4+ hours
Brands Used: Jackson Kayaks, Werner Paddles, NRS, Dagger, Perception
Pro Tip: Be ready to enjoy the pure, spring water. It is 72 degrees, no matter what the weather. . .
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Parking: Parking lot
Most Popular Attraction/Offering: San Marcos River / Springs
Recommended Age Group: All Ages
Q&A with Ben Kvanli, Founder and Teacher
What is one fun, unusual fact about your business?
We lead the youngest ever kayaker to run the Grand Canyon. 9-year-old Brett Venable set the record in 1992 by running all of the rapids except Lava in his kayak.
What is the one feature of your business that you're most proud of?
Pioneering adventure therapy for wounded war Veterans has shown the therapeutic effects of the water. Seeing these heroes not only get out of the hospital, but get back to living life to the fullest makes all of our efforts worth it.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn't cover?
Joining our club makes paddling less expensive, less work, and more fun than renting or buying your own boat. In addition, you will get personal attention from caring pioneers of paddling, and be proud of ... your own accomplishments in the sport. You will [be] a part of a club [that] fosters community participation from wounded war Veterans, everyone in the family, beginners, [and] Olympians.