Choose from Five Options
- $11 for a two-hour standup-paddleboard rental for one ($20 value)
- $15 for a two-hour tandem, touring, or fishing kayak rental for two ($30 value)
- $29 for a three-hour kayak nature tour with instruction for one ($60 value)
- $55 for a three-hour kayak nature tour with instruction for two ($120 value)
- $99 for a three-hour kayak nature tour with instruction for four ($240 value)
Experienced boaters can embark on undirected adventures while renting a variety of kayaks or standup paddleboards. Alternatively, seasoned guides lead sightseers along the waters of Lake Ray Hubbard, sticking close to the shoreline to catch glimpses of bald eagles, blue herons, and coyotes. The Groupon price can also be applied toward the purchase of any kayak within 30 days from the Kayak Instruction store.
Kayak Instruction, Inc.
Kayak Instruction, Inc.'s tale begins in 2000, when Dave Holl and his friends went kayaking in the Grand Canyon. As he paddled through the crashing water and listened to the laughter of his friends, Dave came up with a plan to start his own kayaking school. He'd hire a crew of top instructors—certified teachers with a real love for the sport—and build a fleet of quality kayaks.
Today, Dave's crew of seasoned instructors boasts an abundance of kayaking certifications and awards. When the instructors aren't helping fledgling kayakers achieve mastery over their oars, they're parting Texas waters during tours of scenic landscapes populated by bald eagles, blue herons, and fluttering land sharks. The team also rents out an assortment of recreational, tandem, whitewater, and sea kayaks by the day.