Choose from Three Options
$59 for one deep-cleansing facial ($95 value)
$159 for three deep-cleansing facials ($285 value)
- Double cleansing, exfoliation, and hydration
- Galvanic, high frequency or electro-current treatment if needed
- Massage, mask, and serums before moisturizer and SPF
$149 for a total pampering stress-relief package ($250 value)
- Full-body treatment that combines aromatherapy and gem stones
- Facial, back, neck, shoulder, décolleté and scalp touch therapy
- Thermal hand and foot treatment
By 2011, Promila Shar knew that it was time for a name change. The aesthetician—who opened Taj Beauty & Wellness in 2004—had gained a legion of loyal customers for her mastery of Ayurveda, a discipline she studied diligently in both America and India. These traditional Hindu treatments put her clients into deep states of relaxation, so much so that she earned the nickname "skin shaman." Encouraged by her success, Ms. Shar changed her business' name to something more fitting: Kayantra, a combination of the Sanskrit words for "body" and "instrument."
Visits to Kayantra begin with a free consultation, during which Ms. Shar and her team diagnose skin issues and recommend the best possible treatment plan. These plans could include anything from an express facial to the Nirvana Ayurvedic Package, which combines a facial with pressure-point therapy, a foot treatment, and other relaxing services.