The whole families can enjoy winter-themed attractions such as petting zoo, pony rides, and pictures with Santa
About This Deal
- Four dates: December 14, 15, 21, and 22
- Pony rides ($10/ rider)
- Live Nativity (free)
- Horse drawn-carriage
- Decorations and lights
- The Kay’s Acres Team
- Festive music
- Pictures with Santa’s pony ($10; Bring Your Own Camera)
- Mr. & Mrs. Rath - the real Santa ($10 per family; Bring Your Own Camera)
- Dec 14: 11:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Dec 15: 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Dec 21: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Dec 22: TBD
- Fireplace pictures ($10 per family; Bring Your Own Camera)
- Marshmallow roasting and s’ mores around the fire with Uncle Billy goat ($1 ea.)
- Bake sale by The Kay’s Acres Team (donation)
- Mini rein-ponies pulling the cart
- Take a ride on the Christmas cart with Bonnie and Clyde - miniature ponies dressed to impress ($2 per rider)
- Art and Crafts
- Horseshoe decorating and river stone painting (donation)
Need To Know
About Kay's Acres
Kay's Acres, LLC set in the heartland of Suffolk, VA is best known as the only commercial horseback riding facility in the Tidewater region offering guided trail ride adventures and petting zoo encounters.