All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The carefully rolled nature of sushi makes it ideal for starting snowballs, which is why it’s commonly known as snowman heart. Eat to the centre of snow with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for dinner for two (up to a $50.35 total value)
- Two miso soups (a $2 value each)
- Two salads (a $3.95 value each)
- Shared appetizer of tempura or tuna and salmon sashimi (a $12.95 value each)
- Two maki sushi rolls (up to a $6.50 value each)
- Two mango ice creams (a $4.25 value each)
- Two soft drinks (up to a $2 value each)<p>
$45 for dinner for four (up to a $100.70 total value)
- Four miso soups (a $2 value each)
- Four salads (a $3.95 value each)
- Two shared appetizers of tempura or tuna and salmon sashimi (a $12.95 value each)
- Four maki sushi rolls (up to a $6.50 value each)
- Four mango ice creams (a $4.25 value each)
- Four soft drinks (up to a $2 value each)<p>
Dinner begins with miso soup and one of four salad choices, including steamed spinach glazed in sesame sauce. For the second course, diners choose between crispy tempura options—such as a dozen prawns or a medley of vegetables and seafood—or a sashimi plate comprising five pieces of tuna and five pieces of salmon. Afterward, guests choose a maki sushi roll, such as the salmon, cucumber, and spicy sauce coalesced in a seaweed wrap.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 4, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Valid only for dinner menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kaz Japanese Restaurant
Amid the din of Old Town's shops and the bellow of boats coasting through the harbour, Kaz Japanese Restaurant beckons diners with a vast array of East Asian specialties. Chef Masami mans the sushi bar, drawing from more than 35 years of experience to captain his culinary crew as they whip up rolls that awaken the senses through combinations of colour, taste, and texture. Servers bear plates of sushi, teriyaki, and tempura into the dining room, which surrounds guests in softly lit hanging lanterns and elegant Japanese–style shades. The restaurant bustles with activity until 11 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday and midnight on Fridays and Saturdays, accommodating late-night diners trying to stay up late enough to tuck in the moon.