Watching chefs prepare your dinner ensures that they are using fresh ingredients instead of arranging pictures cut from the menu atop a bed of rice. See food with today’s Groupon.
$35 for $70 worth of Japanese teppanyaki fare, such as:
- Mushrooms or fried tofu ($16.95)
- 8 ounces of black tiger jumbo shrimp ($19.95)
- Sukiyaki––marinated rib eye in a specialty sauce ($19.95)
- Yakiniku––thinly sliced Black Angus strip loin with teriyaki sauce ($19.95)
- See the full teppanyaki menu<p>
The designers of Kazan Teppanyaki's glowing interior divide the space evenly between teppanyaki tables equipped with Japanese flat grills and round booths bordering centre insets for Korean barbecue. The decor reflects the eatery's extensive menu, which also splits its black-filigreed pages between Japanese and Korean grilled specialties. Chefs tend to sizzling short ribs, black tiger jumbo shrimp, and veggies within cheek-pinching reach of patrons who surround each respective grill during meal preparation. In addition to the aroma of flaming fare and spicy sauces, Kazan Teppanyaki spruces its interior with elegant artwork, smatterings of floral arrangements, and minimalist wreaths fashioned from chopsticks.:m]]