Professional car experts ensure the continued, safe operation of any make or model of vehicle
About This Deal
KB Complete Automotive is remaining open by appointment. Click here for more information.
Oil change includes:
- Change of up to 5 quarts of oil **Valid for 5W20,5W30 and 0W20 oil **
- Replace the old filter with a new filter
- Lubrication of chassis components according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specs
- 25% off any preventive maintenance service at time of redemption”
** Full synthetic oil change for every 10,000 miles is available at an upgraded cost. Feel free to call for more details**
Maintenance check includes:
- Fluid in automatic transmissions (if not sealed)
- Wiper blades
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Differential fluids (if requested)
- Tire pressure
- Cabin Air filter
- Air filter
- Serpentine belt
- Brake Inspection (if requested)
- Radiator Hoses
- M-F: 8 a.m..- 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
KB Complete Automotive Repair’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Offer pick up and drop off the vehicle for major repairs only
- Practicing social distancing and taking appointments every 1 hour for any service needed.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check KB Complete Automotive Repair’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About KB Complete Automotive Repair
With over 20 years in the auto repair industry, KB Complete Automotive Repair knows what it's doing when it comes to cars. The family-owned company and REPAIRPAL CERTIFIED hires ASE-certified technicians who can manage the big repairs as well as they do the small. KB Complete Automotive also accepts CARMAX and Extended Warranty and provides minor to major services such as but not limited to oil changes, interval maintenance work, timing belt, perform all different diagnostics such as vehicle overheating, check engine light and ABS light as well as transmission and engine rebuild or replacement. All repairs are guaranteed and in-home financing options are available to customers.