What You'll Get
Kids love to have fun in the summer, whether shooting water balloons at friends or sitting inside and thinking about Halloween. Make the most of summer with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $39 for 5 drop-in fitness camps for kids aged 3–5 (an $89 value)
- $75 for 10 drop-in fitness camps for kids aged 3–5 (a $169 value)
- $39 for 5 drop-in fitness camps for kids aged 6–9 (an $89 value)
- $75 for 10 drop-in fitness camps for kids aged 6–9 (a $169 value)
- $39 for 5 drop-in fitness camps for kids aged 10–12 (an $89 value)
- $75 for 10 drop-in fitness camps for kids aged 10–12 (a $169 value)
Fitness classes combine health and fitness lessons in sports and recess-style games. See the schedule for available class times.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About KB Fitness Exercise Studio
Kathy Burgett started bringing fitness into other people's lives in 1978, and since then she's been on a nonstop road toward expanding her workout regime. She got her degree in Physical Education from Washburn University in 1982, aced her ACE Personal Training Certification in 1992, and even opened her own school in 2000, borrowing her gym nickname to complete the title of KB Fitness.
Now, with a host of other instructors, Kathy whips clients into shape with one-on-one training, group fitness classes, and temporary tattoos of motivational posters. Her teachers increase flexibility with yoga courses, empower cores in Pilates reformer classes, and turn heart rates up to 11 during cardio kickboxing sessions.