A sore back can make everyday tasks harder, from crawling out of bed in the morning to sewing yourself into bed at night. Add relaxation to your routine with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$29 for a 60-minute Swedish massage (a $60 value)<p>
$69 for a 1.75- to 2-hour spa day for one (a $140 total value)
- One 60-minute Swedish massage (a $60 value)
- One 30-minute mini facial (a $35 value)
- One sugar scrub with hot towels (a $45 value)<p>
$119 for a 1.75- to 2-hour spa day for two (a $280 total value)
- Two 60-minute Swedish massages (a $60 value each)
- Two 30-minute mini facials (a $35 value each)
- Two sugar scrubs with hot towels (a $45 value each)<p>
Sugar scrubs are available in lavender, vanilla, hot chocolate, or mint lemonade.<p>
Kneaded Bodies Massage Therapy
Owner and massage therapist Kenyatta Bozeman understands that massage is a practical way to relieve chronic pain—she graduated from the Dayton School of Medical Massage—but she also believes it should be a memorable experience. That's why she enhances her treatments with hot-towel add-ons, nine essential oils including tea tree and ylang-ylang, and even time for an after-massage nap, which can last up to 30 minutes or until the client's REM cycle has finished downloading the latest edition of Netscape Navigator. These add-ons complete the eight styles of massage available, including deep-tissue, hot-stone, and prenatal.