Archery helps maintain nature’s balance—hunters wield bows to keep deer populations in check, and Cupid’s arrows make deer fall in love and make more deer. Keep the circle of life moving with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $32 for a one-hour archery session with bow checks for two (up to a $72 value)
- $60.50 for a one-hour archery session with bow checks for four (up to a $144 value)
- $49.50 for a one-hour archery session with a basic instruction course and equipment rental for two (a $94 value)
- $99 for a one-hour archery session with a basic instruction course and equipment rental for four (a $188 value)
- $55 for 12 hours of archery-range time for one (up to a $144 value)<p>
The $32 and $60.50 archery sessions include an hour of practice in a two- or three-dimensional range, paper targets, and a snack and drink for each person. The expert staff also performs a complete safety inspection for each guest if they have their own bow, checking strings and cables for wear, assessing the riser and limbs for any signs of failure, and making sure all accessories are properly fitted. The $49.50 and $99 archery sessions include rental of bow and arrows as well as a 10 minute Basics of Archery instructional course.
KC Performance Archery and Range
At KC Performance Archery and Range’s 20- to 30-yard indoor archery range, arrows whistle through the air before slapping into their intended targets. As archers point their bows downrange, they can take aim at the two-dimensional targets plastered to the wall or, on Thursday and Saturday, the three-dimensional targets that taunt them throughout the 12 lanes. Bow technicians remain onsite at the pro shop, and are ready to fit participants out with new gear or discuss alternative critical readings of Robin Hood.
88% of 120 customers recommend
“Be prepared to get a workout! But it was the best experience anyone could ask for!”
“Great Groupon! The business and staff are very helpful and relaxed ! I'm definitely going back! Thanks!”
“Pleasant knowledgeable staff. Will return.”