What You'll Get
It can be tough to relax, between work, family, and the unrealistic nighttime demands of your horse-headed dream boss. Escape with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for a 60-minute Swedish massage (up to a $75 value)
- $49 for a 60-minute Roses and Pearls facial (up to a $110 value)
- $49 for a 60-minute oxygen-infusion facial (up to a $110 value)
- $79 for a spa package (up to a $185 total value)
- A 60-minute Swedish massage (up to a $75 value)
- A 60-minute Roses and Pearls or oxygen-infusion facial (up to a $110 value)<p>
Bolstered with relaxing roses, the Roses and Pearls facial hydrates, softens, tones, and refines skin. The oxygen-infusion facial works to refresh, rejuvenate, and revitalize skin.<p>
Though Keep In Touch Massage sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. New clients only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Keep In Touch Massage
For the past eight years, licensed massage therapist Pamela S.R. Williams has been improving clients' well-being with massage therapy. Expertly trained at the New York Institute of Massage, Pam's hands execute a variety of full-body massage techniques—literally from head to foot—to address health issues ranging from lower back pain to postsurgery swelling to depression. Patrons also regularly visit Keep In Touch Massage for rejuvenating spa services designed to soften skin or cleanse the body of impurities and permanent marker graffiti.