- $70 for an hour-long therapeutic massage at Keep In Touch Massage
- Professional, trained therapists
- Pleasant, relaxing atmosphere
- Relieves stress and boosts endorphins
- Reduces high blood pressure and muscle tension
- Improves range of motion, blood circulation, and lymph flow
- Good for Uptown location only.
- Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Healthy Touch Massage & Wellness Center
Healthy Touch Massage & Wellness Center has always been focused on providing not only pain relief, but also total body wellness through massages that take place on a regular basis. Now, it hopes to complement the kneadings with nutritional guidance and holistic health tips.
Massage therapists help fight problems such as lower-back pain, stress, and poor circulation with a variety of Western and Eastern techniques, including sports massage, lomi lomi, and shiatsu. Clients snuggle into a heated massage bed and drift off to pure silence while therapists target tension. They can also opt to listen to the soothing sounds of soft music or Morgan Freeman reading the phone book.
Healthy Touch's nutrition programs assess a client's nutritional deficiencies and teach them how to fight these deficiencies through diet changes, supplements, and small lifestyle modifications. Healthy Touch even offers a free wellness video each week that doles out health tips and recipes.
1221 W Lake St.
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55408Get Directions