On-location hand car wash erases automotive grime with detailing services that include a polish, wax, shampoo, tire dressing, and vacuum
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Exterior detailing: Wash and wax
- Interior detailing: Shampooing of carpets, vacuuming of seats and/or conditioning of leather, cleaning of windows, dashboard, doors, ashtray, and roof, air freshener
- Full auto detailing: Interior and exterior detailing
- Executive wash: Wash, high-gloss wax, scratch and compound wax, vacuuming, high-gloss polisher (machine with Meguiar’s), shampooing of interior (stain removal), conditioning of leather, cleaning of door jambs, wheel wells, and trunk, engine degreaser, window treatment with Rain X, dressing of all-season tires, cleaning of vents, ashtrays, mirrors, bug removal, air freshener
- Service area: Valid only within 10 miles of zip code 48076.
- For best results and to preserve your vehicle’s paint condition, get vehicles detailed 2–3 times a year, including in spring in cold climates to remove salt buildup from winter.
The Fine Print
About Keeping It Clean Mobile Detailing
Aside from their homes and workplaces, most people spend a ton of time in their cars. When these vehicles get cluttered with the grit and grime of everyday living, the mobile detailing team at Keeping It Clean Mobile Detailing ride to their rescue. Working from their clients' driveways or parking spaces, they restore cleanliness with services ranging from shampooing carpets to cleaning windows to waxing and waxing dusty exteriors.