All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $45 for two weekend festival passes ($90 value)
- $90 for four weekend festival passes ($180 value)
- $135 for six weekend festival passes ($270 value)
The Keetley Music Festival will be held on September 4–6, right below the Jordanelle dam at River’s Edge Campground. For more information, click here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 8, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Keetley Music Festival
Music and camping have one big thing in common: you don't have to be a certain age to enjoy them. Keetley Music Festival is a celebration of both, and the community event is open to all ages. With performances by local, regional, and national musicians, there are ample opportunities for festival-goers to discover a new favorite band or artist. The festival is also a celebration of future artists, thanks to live performances by kids at MusicGarage.org's Youth Rock Band Program.
Here's a quick look of what to expect at the three-day festival:
- Location: River's Edge Campground, right below the Jordanelle dam
- Amenities: Cabins, RV spots with hookups, and tent sites
- Music: Genres include rock, reggae, soul, pop, and hip hop (click here for this year's lineup)