Choose from Three Options
C$59 for a Mediterranean dinner for two (up to C$106 total value)
- One appetizer (up to $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to $32 value each)
- Two 6 oz. glasses of red or white wine (up to $14 value each)
C$114 for a Mediterranean dinner for four (up to C$206 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to $14 value each)
- Four entrees (up to $32 value each)
- One 750 ml. bottle of red or white wine (up to $50 value)
C$224 for a Mediterranean dinner for up to eight (up to C$416 total value)
- One meat or fish appetizer (up to $60 value)
- Eight entrees (up to $32 value each)
- Two 750 ml. bottles of red or white wine (up to $50 value each)
Dinner is available Wednesday through Sunday; click here to view the menu.
The Greek word "kefi" can be translated as "spirit of joy," "passion," or "high spirits"—but the best way to find out what it means might be to stop by the elegant Greektown wine bar that takes the noun as its name. Inside, an archipelago of crescent moon–shaped booths surround a bar stocked with fine Greek wines and spirits, an atmosphere that provides the ideal setting for such events as the Toronto International Film Festival, Fashion Week, and Pride Week. But every day is a special occasion inside these chrome and crimson walls. A seasonally changing menu offers celebration-worthy Mediterranean fare including shrimp saganaki, melitzanasalata, and grass-fed lamb chops with lemon and olive oil.